POPULAR YouTube Camp – Ages 11-teens
No previous experience necessary! Preteens must have YouTube parents or guardians sign up for their child’s Youtube account.
Create a dynamic Youtube Channel Campers will have an opportunity to develop different types of YouTube content: including a ‘How to’ video, a gaming video and video(s) of campers’ choice.
We’ll cover the ins and outs, and the Intros and outros of making dynamic Youtube content.
Share your interests with other campers and the world. Make a statement. Create buzz!
End of week: Show and share finished projects with family and friends.
DATE: July 26-30th
This is a ONE WEEK virtual camp 2.5 hrs/day
TIMES: 3:00-5:30 PM AST (Nova Scotia, NB, PEI)
And 2:00-4:30 PM EST (Ontario, New York)
TIMES IN DIFFERENT LOCATIONS
Please verify your local times for accuracy
7:00-9:30 PM GMT – London, United Kingdom
3:00-5:30 PM AST – Nova Scotia, New Brunswick
2:00-4:30 PM EST – Ontario, New York, Florida
1:00-3:30 PM CST- Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Nunavut, Wisconsin
12 Noon-2:30 PM MST – Alberta, Colorado, Mexico
11 AM-1:30 PM PST – Vancouver, Washington, California
This program will equip your child with the creative skills for digital arts:
- Creative Problem Solving
- Transformative thinking
We provide a creative and socially stimulating learning environment that will boost your child’s:
- Self-Esteem & Confidence
- Understanding of Global Citizenship
Imagine a World!
Shape your Future!
How do I prepare for virtual programs?
- Check out our Virtual Set up and Information page with tips and suggestions for getting ready.
How do I join the class?
- You will receive a Zoom Access Link by email on the Saturday before the camp starts.
Requirements to follow along in this program:
- Mac, PC Computer, Mac or Chromebook
- Web Cam
- Access to Zoom Video Conferencing
- Good Internet Connect
Requirements to for Video Production
- Camera or webcam to create videos
- Screen Capture software: Open Broadcast Software (OBS) it’s free and available for both Windows and Macs
- Video Editing software: We recommend VSDC for Windows (free) or iMov for Mac