Unity 3D Game Design Ages 11-teens
Nice to have, but not essential: some coding experience and familiarity with 3D game environments.
Create and develop 3D games with Unity, a world-class game engine! Hollow Knight, Subway Surfer and Subnautica are just a few examples of games created in Unity. This course will cover C# coding and best practices for game development and optimization of 3d games.
- Coding with C#
- 3D modelling of terrain and architectural features
- Working with lighting and manipulating 3D artifacts
Campers are guided from planning through to a build, using Unity 3D. Small group learning allows for focused and customized instruction.
DATE: Aug 9-13th
This is a ONE WEEK virtual camp 3 hrs/day
TIMES: 6:00-9:00 PM AST (Nova Scotia, NB, PEI)
And 5:00-8:00 PM EST (Ontario, New York)
TIMES IN DIFFERENT LOCATIONS
Please verify your local times for accuracy
6:00-9:00 PM AST – Nova Scotia, New Brunswick
5:00-8:00 PM EST – Ontario, New York, Florida
4:00-7:00 PM CST- Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Nunavut, Wisconsin
3:00-6:00 PM MST – Alberta, Colorado, Mexico
2:00-5:00 PM PST – Vancouver, Washington, California
This program will equip & improve the student’s digital literacy with:
- C# Coding Skillls
- Creative Problem Solving
- Broad understanding of game development in a 3D environment
We provide a creative and socially stimulating learning environment that will boost confidence & foster:
- Independent learning
- Enhance creative use of technology
- Build a network of like-minded creative peers!
Take a Sneek Peek
Games created at Artech
A montage of some of the Unity games created at Artech Camps.
How do I prepare for virtual programs?
- Check out our Virtual Set up and Information page with tips and suggestions for getting ready.
How do I join the class?
- You will receive a Zoom Access Link by email on the Saturday before the camp starts.
Requirements to follow along in this program:
- Mac, PC Computer
- Web Cam & Good Internet Connect
- Access to Zoom Video Conferencing
- Refer to the two Setup videos below for software requirements